Sanctuary is yours! Romantic, well-loved cottage away from the hustle and bustle of the valley below, this compact Zen getaway and has it all: Vaulted ceilings, beautiful wood accents, knotty pine walls, lovely built ins, and skylights. Upstairs: one bedroom with a study, bath, and a kitchen designed for the cook at heart. Downstairs: A separate entrance with a bedroom, bath, washer/dryer, and storage galore. The back deck is spectacular, private, and special. Majestic redwoods grace the area with flowers and plants on a drip system. Fox and deer sometimes sun on the deck or in the woods above the house. The side breezeway includes plants and an outdoor shower. On a dead-end road with few neighbors. Sold furnished. Come relax in your own Zen sanctuary! By Appointment only. Your House Matters.
- Compact Cottage, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths away from the valley below.
- Lovely front deck and private two-tiered back deck surrounded by nature.
- Kitchen designed for the cook at heart. Beautiful paned Windows
- Vaulted ceilings, skylights, wood accents and many charming built ins
- Freestanding propane fireplace
- Separate entrance to lower lever bedroom and bath with ample storage
- Majestic redwoods, flowers and plants on drip system
- Zen breezeway with plants and outside shower
- Air conditioning, forced air, washer & dryer
- On dead end road
- Sold furnished.
Rio Nido is sometime considered part of Guerneville. It has its own vibe:
The Rio Nido Roadhouse has food, drink and local music. There is a public local pool. Winding roads and towering redwoods. The Bruno Farnocchia Memorial Park with a playground, picnic tables, tennis court, dog park and community garden. This cottage is perched on a hillside looking down into the valley below. The strip on River Road between Rio Nido and Guerneville has the Farmhand Deli, Stumptown Brewery, a pet supply and an antique store. Easy access to the river, the ocean and all things wine country.
Your Local Top Producer